Friday, March 2, 2012

Roush Review: Holy Rolling in the Aisles on GCB

Sarah Grueneberg came up short to Paul on the Top Chef finale, but if you ask her, she did win. "I feel like I won too," she tells TVGuide.com. "I truly believe that. I woke up [the day after the finale aired] with this great calm. There is no more nervousness and nothing to be ashamed about. I'm really excited for my career now. It was overall a positive experience. I can't be more proud of how I did. If I'm going to be second, I couldn't think of a better way and a better place to be." But what part of her final meal cost her the title and $125,000? See what she thinks below. Plus: What's up with her and Beverly? Read More > Other Links From TVGuide.com Emeril LagasseTom ColicchioTop ChefGail SimmonsPadma LakshmiBeverly KimGrayson SchmitzHeather TerhuneLindsay AutryNyesha ArringtonPaul QuiSarah GruenebergTyler Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment